WSGF



Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting anything for awhile. I've been really busy with stuff and Ive had some personal problems, But don't worry I'm back in action and ready to work. What I have for you guys today is something I use quite often. Its a Wiki called WSGF or Wide-screen Gaming Forum. Its a site dedicated to providing fixes and work arounds for any wide-screen problems you may be having with you video games. Its an open community that works together to solve any problems its faced with. Its made me happy on may occasions. It gives detailed wide-screen review of recent release games or fixes for your current games. So check it out when you get a chance.

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

1 comments:

JudyNV said... / November 25, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

good explanation - hope others with wide screens find it